IBC Liners The Camlock and DN50
Fitment Solutions for
Intermediate Bulk Containers
The DN50 and Camlock are top fitments that replace the traditional 2” BSP fitment for Intermediate Bulk Container liners and offers a new way for customers to fill their IBC liners efficiently and effectively.
Features and Benefits of the DN50 and CAMLOCK
• Simple and direct connection eliminates the need for additional couplers. By removing the couplers, we avoid potential contamination introduced by using traditional BSP fitments.
• The tamper-evident feature prevents unauthorized access as the product moves through the transit journey.
• The DN50 and Camlock connections thread from the outside rather than the inside in traditional BSP fitments. The outside threading feature ensures product integrity by eliminating the risk of contamination and misalignments in the threading.
• The DN50 and Camlock are a replacement for all 2” BSP fitments and are available for all Form Fit and Pillow style liners.
• Designed for Form-Fit and pillow style IBC liners
DN50 Top Fitment
The DN50 design is a standard in the food industry. Unlike conventional BSP top fitments, the DN50 is designed to connect from the outside rather than the inside gland. This new design ensures the purity of your product by minimizing the risk of contamination, removing the need for additional couplers, and eliminating the cleaning requirement.
Camlock Top Fitment
The Camlock design is a standard in the food and cosmetic industry. Unlike conventional BSP top fitments, the Camlock is designed to connect from the outside rather than the inside gland. This new design ensures the purity of your product by minimizing the risk of contamination, removing the need for additional couplers, and eliminating the cleaning requirement. We’ve designed the Camlock with reinforcements on the inside for a stronger, more secure connection.
Have a Question About this Product?
Our expert engineers can guide any client within any industry with a mindful solution to meet their packaging and sustainability needs, from innovative research and development to customizable designs. With over 50 years of experience, our team of engineers collaborates with each customer to design a new packaging solution from liner selection to full systems integration to modifying existing products.
Find Your Solution
If you have a specialized need that requires a Mindful Solution, contact us to speak with one of our packaging experts.