Benefits of Bag-in-Box for Diesel Exhaust Fluid Packaging
The benefits of the bag-in-box packaging format for diesel exhaust fluid are similar to the benefits of BIB for really any type of product. These benefits include:
- User-friendly product dispensing via the attached fitment or spout built into the bag.
- It’s lighter in weight, which translates to savings in transportation and shipping costs.
- It can extend a product’s shelf life.
- The format offers significant product protection compared to other packaging formats.
- The format can help extend product shelf life.
- It can maximize branding opportunities by allowing packaging companies to print on all four sides of the box, thereby better allowing brands to communicate messages to the consumer and build on competitive advantages.
Find Your Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF) Packaging Solution!
Have a Question About this Product?
Our expert engineers can guide any client within any industry with a mindful solution to meet their packaging and sustainability needs, from innovative research and development to customizable designs.
With over 50 years of experience, our team of engineers collaborates with each customer to design a new packaging solution from liner selection to full systems integration to modifying existing products.