Benefit of IBC Packaging in Cosmetic Transportation
What are some of the benefits of IBCs for personal care products and cosmetics? Let’s take a look at some of the ways they help protect the end product from the time they leave the factory to when they get to their destination:
- They offer more storage capability per pallet space compared to drums and other more conventional means of packaging. For example, a single 550-gallon IBC tote takes up about the same amount of space as multiple drums, yet has a capacity of about 10 drums. That’s storage efficiency.
- They’re easy to fill, load, and transport, giving shipments a better chance of getting out the door and to their destination on time.
- IBCs are reusable, thereby offering a sustainable alternative to other packaging types. The reusable nature of these totes also helps reduce disposal costs in addition to the environmental benefits they offer.
- IBC totes are also stored easily in the warehouse. They can be easily and conveniently stacked to conserve crucial shop floor space.
- IBCs are made from various materials, such as stainless steel or composite materials.
For more information on whether or not IBC totes make sense for your personal care or cosmetic products, contact us today.
Find Your Personal Care Product Packaging Solution Today!
Have a Question About this Product?
Our expert engineers can guide any client within any industry with a mindful solution to meet their packaging and sustainability needs, from innovative research and development to customizable designs.
With over 50 years of experience, our team of engineers collaborates with each customer to design a new packaging solution from liner selection to full systems integration to modifying existing products.