https://www.cdf1.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/cdf_logo-300x138.png 0 0 cdfadmin https://www.cdf1.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/cdf_logo-300x138.png cdfadmin2013-07-15 14:09:102013-07-15 14:09:10Flexible packaging specification guidelines: 9 Tips to help you select the right film for your flexible packaging
- Specify the properties that matter in converting and end use so the supplier can produce consistent film structures.
- Flexible packaging development requires an integrated approach that needs all elements in place to work; therefore you must break down the project into the essential elements.
- Focus on understanding and quantifying the package’s real requirements.
- Find the film that matches your exact requirements and applications; test the film to confirm its performance abilities.
- Quantify what film the supplier can manufacture consistently and efficiently.
- Notify the supplier if the film doesn’t work for your application or use.
- Confirm the delivered product is cost efficient.
- Carefully review and understand all the costs involved.
- Be realistic about the cost; low price is not equivalent to great quality.
To read the entire article, click here:
Source: Packaging World