Essential functions and responsibilities:
- Make boxes, label boxes
- Load machine
- Separate finished product and scrap
- Box product and verify packaging quantity according to specification
- Palletize product according to specification
- Conduct in process visual inspections
- Report quality problems to necessary personnel
- Replenish supplies and clean area at end of shift
- Follow all quality and food safety policies and procedures to ensure CDF products meet all applicable customer, regulatory and industry standards.
- Extra duties as required
- Must follow all company policies and procedures
Success factors/job competencies:
- Communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Good attitude
- Team player
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand. The employee is frequently required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision and ability to adjust focus.
The noise level within the work environment is moderate.
Health, vision, dental and life insurance. Sign-on bonus, attendance bonus, and tuition reimbursement.
We are an At – Will employer and an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).