Lead Machine Operator
CDF Corporation – Mindful Packaging
We have a proven track record of delivering mindful packaging worldwide through a unique combination of scale and agility. With over 600 employees in the CDF Group, in seven manufacturing facilities throughout North America and Europe. We have expertise in vacuum forming, blow molding, injection molding, heat sealing, pouch making, film lamination, and printing. The CDF Group is known and trusted in the industry for customizing solutions for each client’s need.
As a family-owned company, we treat all our employees as family. We offer many benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance, company paid life insurance, short term and long-term disability insurance, tuition reimbursement, 401(k) retirement plan, 2 weeks paid vacation, personal days and up to 80 hours of paid holidays per year as well as referral and attendance bonuses.
Job Title: Lead Machine Operator – Flexible Packaging Group
Position summary: Operate Flexible Packaging Group multi-ply machines.
· High School diploma or equivalent
· Basic computer skills
· Ability to lift up to 50lbs
· Forklift license
Essential functions and responsibilities:
· Operate machines
· Lead all set up activity
· Maintain equipment
· Adjust machine as required
· Provide direction to crew as needed
· Lead or participate in various continuous improvement activities
· Follow all quality and food safety policies and procedures to ensure CDF products meet all applicable customer, regulatory and industry standards
· Must follow all company policies and procedures
· Other duties as needed
Success factors/job competencies:
· Good organizational
· Communication skills
· Attention to detail
· Good attitude
· Team player
While performing duties of the job, incumbent is routinely required to stand, walk and sit. They are required to routinely use hands and arms for various product related activities talk and hear. The employees must occasionally lift up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision and the ability to adjust focus.
The noise level within the work environment is moderate.
· Annual review of work performance.
· Attainment of annual goals established between the supervisor and incumbent
General Sign-off: The employee is expected to adhere to all company policies and procedures while employed.
CDF Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and an At – Will Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- First Shift – Monday through Thursday 6 AM to 4 PM
- Second Shift – Monday through Thursday 6 PM to 4 AM