Heat Sealing for Drums & Pails
Heat seal technology is used to produce flat seam and round bottom liners, such as our acclaimed LinerPro™ series.
CDF’s proprietary impulse heat seal equipment enables us to seal polyethylene products, as well as difficult to seal specialty films, including:
- Metallized polyester and foil laminates for moisture protection
- Conductive laminates and anti-static films for volatile materials
- Nylon and co-extruded films for chemical resistance
- Polypropylene for high-temperature requirements
- Low-density polyethylene for general use
Why choose CDF?
CDF has been providing superior heat-sealed round-bottom liners since 1985. Since then, we have carefully refined our technique to ensure risk-free performance and an ability to work with a wider range of materials, compared to our competitors.
At CDF we pride ourselves on our ability to work closely with our customers to provide cost-effective, customized container solutions.