Website CDF Corporation
Position summary: Ensure that all internal and external products and materials comply with CDF’s quality procedures, work instructions and specifications. This position is product oriented and focuses on defect identification during production
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Experience with ISO 9001
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
Essential functions and responsibilities:
- Performs first piece inspection, fit testing, leak testing, and in-process inspection audits throughout manufacturing
- Evaluation of internal products and materials, providing evaluation results and documentation to necessary personnel as needed.
- Quarantine product as necessary according to procedure and assist with product sorts
- Collect quality data
- Collect samples as needed
- Verifies that the FPG manufacturing team is following in-process inspection procedures and completing all in-process inspection sheets making sure documents are filled out appropriately.
- Monitor, verify, and document process parameters as defined by the manufacturing team.
- Verify work instruction information is correct and being followed
- Perform and document mistake-proof audits
- Issue deviations as needed
- Attend training classes/seminars as needed to increase knowledge base-Sanitation, HACCP, SQF
- Follow all quality and food safety policies and procedures to ensure CDF products meet all applicable customer, regulatory, and industry standards
- Must follow all company policies and procedures
- Other duties as required
Success factors/job competencies:
- Ability to use micrometers and calipers
- Knowledge of quality control such as first piece validation, in-process and final inspection
- Good communication skills, including writing
- Orderly with an attention to detail
- Ability to be a team player and work well with others
Physical demands and work environment:
Physical Demands: While performing duties of the job, incumbent is routinely required to stand, walk and sit. They are required to routinely use hands and arms for various product-related activities talk and hear. The employees must occasionally lift up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
Work environment: the noise level within the work environment is moderate.
Monday through Friday 6:00 PM to 6:00 AM
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.cdf1.com/application/ →