Website CDF Corporation
Position summary: Complete required machine tasks as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
Essential functions and responsibilities:
- Make boxes, label boxes
- Load machine
- Separate finished product and scrap
- Box product and verify packaging quantity according to specification
- Palletize product according to specification
- Conduct in process visual inspections
- Report quality problems to necessary personnel
- Replenish supplies and clean area at end of shift
- Follow all quality and food safety policies and procedures to ensure CDF products meet all applicable customer, regulatory and industry standards.
- Extra duties as required
- Must follow all company policies and procedures
Non-essential skills and experience:
Success factors/job competencies:
- Communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Good attitude
- Team player
Physical demands and work environment:
Physical Demands: While performing duties of the job, incumbent is routinely required to stand, walk and sit. They are required to routinely use hands and arms for various product related activities talk and hear. The employees must occasionally lift up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Work environment: the noise level within the work environment is moderate.
Monday through Friday
2nd Shift – 2:30 PM to 11:00 PM
3rd Shift – 10:30 PM to 7:00 AM
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.cdf1.com/application/ →