Website CDF Corporation
Position summary: Produce, inspect and package quality heat seal liners
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
Essential functions and responsibilities:
- Responsible for maintaining a clean and organized work area.
- Produce product according to traveler specifications
- Package product according to specifications
- Label boxes according to specifications
- Participates in continuous improvement activities as requested
- Clean and sanitize processing equipment and facility as per Master Sanitation Schedule and Daily Cleaning Schedule
- Follow Detailed Cleaning Procedures in accordance with SOP Housekeeping and Sanitation
- Documents required production data
- Packs and palletizes product in a manner to preserve integrity of product
- Inspects finished packages to verify package integrity
- Cleans equipment per detailed cleaning procedures
- Maintains order/housekeeping in the work area throughout the shift
- Inspects process equipment for signs of wear, insanitary conditions, etc., and notifies management or maintenance if problems noticed
- Follow all quality and food safety policies and procedures to ensure CDF products meet all applicable customer, regulatory and industry standards
- Must follow all company policies and procedures
- Other duties as required
Non-essential skills and experience:
Success factors/job competencies:
- Communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Good attitude
- Team player
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand. The employee is frequently required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision and ability to adjust focus.
Physical demands and work environment:
Physical demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to walk, use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls: reach with hands and arms; balance; stoop; talk or hear. Employee must be able to lift and/or move up to 50 lbs. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus. Work environment: While performing the duties of this job the employee is/or may be exposed to high noise levels that require hearing protection. Employee may also be required to wear safety glasses and/or safety gloves.
Monday -Thursday 6PM to 6AM
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://cdf1/application/ →