The patented* bag in box Cheertainer is an innovative, flexible package that flattens the competition. It is a gusseted, form-fit multi-ply bag. The Cheertainer bag in box is a smart alternative to traditional packaging. You get the best of both worlds, flexibility of a bag-in-box with the benefits of a rigid container.
Typical Cheertainer Markets
- Chemical (adhesives, agricultural, automotive lubricants, automotive oils, chemicals, coatings, detergents, inks, paints, petroleum)
- Cosmetic (cleansers, conditioner, cream, liquid makeup, lotion, shampoo, tanning spray)
- Food & Beverage (flavorings, purees, sauces, vinegar, beverage base, coffee, dairy, juice, lemonade, tea, water)
- The Cheertainer bag in box is a replacement for many rigid packages, including cube-shaped inserts, cans and plastic pails.
- Cheertainers are suitable for use with manual, semi-automatic and fully automatic fill lines.
- The Cheertainer is virtually a flat bag, minimizing shipping and warehouse space requirements.
- The Cheertainer bag in box uses significantly less plastic and on average, costs notably less than a similar capacity rigid container, including plastic pails, bottle and cube-shaped containers.
- The flexible, cube shape minimizes dead space, allowing more product per pallet.
- Lack of internal folds means improved, more-accurate filling and more than 99.9% dispensing of nearly any product without surging or glugging.
- The Cheertainer offers excellent quality due to its superior seam strength.
- Bag in box Cheertainers fill without air, therefore no foaming or splashing.
- The fitment is always in the correct position in the box.
CDF1 Smart Seal Technology™
Using state-of-the-art equipment and quality control standards of the highest caliber, CDF1 Smart Seal Technology ensures the ultimate reliability of Cheertainers.
Proprietary CDF1 Smart Seal Technology optimizes precision and consistency through monitoring the temperature, time and pressure of every seal on every liner.
Sizes range from 3L (.79 gal) to 25L (6.6 gal).
Standard sizes include 5L (1.25 gal), 10L (2.5 gal) and 20L (5 gal).
Multiple Film Choices
Cheertainers are constructed with more than one resin in a multi-layer combination.
Standard barrier is a combination of polyethylene and oriented-nylon, which provides superior strength, durability and is compatible with many products.
High barrier uses co-extruded nylon/EVOH for significant protection from oxygen.
Other materials are available upon request.
Multiple Fitment and Tap Choices
Whether filling manually or on an automatic line, we can supply the appropriate fitment to meet you needs.
CDF offers engineering support to integrate the Cheertainer bag in box into your production, including filling options.
- Reduced packaging
- Fully recyclable
- Reduced transportation
* US Patent #5,788,121
Prior to use, the user shall independently determine the suitability of the products for the user’s intended use and user assumes all risk and liability whatsoever in connection therewith. CDF products are intended for single use application. Any reuse of the liner and/or fitment voids the warranty.