Bag-in-box is the ideal packaging solution for chemical, food, beverage and cosmetic applications ranging
in size from 1 liter to 25 liters. CDF offers both form-fit and pillow styles to meet all your bag in box needs.
Typical Bag-in-Box Markets
- Adhesives, agricultural, automotive oils, chemicals, coatings, detergents, inks, lubricants, paints, petroleum
- Cosmetic (cleansers, conditioner, cream, liquid makeup, lotion, shampoo, tanning spray)
- Food & Beverage (flavorings, purees, sauces, vinegar, beverage base, coffee, dairy, juice, lemonade, tea, water)
- Bag-in-box is a replacement for many rigid packages, including cube-shaped inserts, cans and plastic pails.
- Both pillow and form-fit bags are suitable for use with manual, semi-automatic and fully automatic fill lines.
- Virtually a flat bag, minimizing shipping and warehouse space requirements.
- Bag in box uses significantly less plastic and on average, costs notably less than a similar capacity rigid container, including plastic pails, bottle and cube-shaped containers.
- Dispenses without surging or glugging.
- Bag-in-box offers excellent quality due to its superior seam strength.
- Bag in box fills without air, therefore no foaming or splashing.
CDF1 Smart Seal Technology™
Using state-of-the-art equipment and quality control standards of the highest caliber, CDF1 Smart Seal Technology ensures the ultimate reliability.
Proprietary CDF1 Smart Seal Technology optimizes precision and consistency through monitoring the temperature, time and pressure of every seal on every liner.
Sizes range from 1L (0.26 gal) to 25L (6.6 gal).
Multiple Film Choices
Bag-in-box liners are constructed with more than one resin in a multi-layer combination.
Standard barrier is a combination of polyethylene and oriented-nylon, which provides superior strength, durability and is compatible with many products.
High barrier uses co-extruded nylon/EVOH for significant protection from oxygen.
Other materials are available upon request.
Multiple Fitment and Tap Choices
Whether filling manually or on an automatic line, we can supply the appropriate fitment to meet you needs.
CDF offers engineering support to integrate bag in box into your production, including filling options.
- Reduced packaging
- Fully recyclable
- Reduced transportation
* Cheertainer US Patent #5,788,121
Prior to use, the user shall independently determine the suitability of the products for the user’s intended use and user assumes all risk and liability whatsoever in connection therewith. CDF products are intended for single use application. Any reuse of the liner and/or fitment voids the warranty.